2020.11.16 - model 3.2 * Improved: change logic to load obtainable cost gateways to keep away from 3-rd get together plugins not activating gateways correctly on ajax callback calculating charges
Add charges to orders based mostly on cost technique
The Cost Gateway Primarily based Charges extension allows you to add a payment to an order, relying on the chosen cost gateway.
The payment might be robotically assessed on the value of sure merchandise within the cart or the cart whole, along with being modified on an order by the store administrator at any time. A payment may be utilized manually, i.e., if the shopper needs to modify cost strategies after checkout is accomplished.
Basic choices overview:
- Allow/Disable extra charges for complete web site with out eradicating knowledge
- Allow extra charges for a single gateway or a single product
- Computerized calculation of charges for every gateway or every product
- Change the robotically calculated payment on the order web page
- Choice to manually add a payment to an order, after the consumer completes checkout
- Choice to manually add a payment to orders you create on the admin web page
- Outline a most restrict to which a payment is added on the cart stage
- Outline a most restrict to which a payment is added for a product
- Tax calculation for added charges can be supported
- Three calculation strategies
#WooCommerce #Cost #Gateway #Primarily based #Charges #Nulled #v321 #Null-Download